- The Microsoft NZ Partners in Learning Innovative Teachers Awards 2008
- Support to attend the Microsoft Asia Pacific Regional conference June 2009 in Malaysia for four teachers + opportunity for NZ’s most innovative teacher of the year to attend the Microsoft world conference.
- Submissions can be made on the website www.innovativeteachers.co.nz by Monday 25 August
- Selected teachers will present posters for judging at the Ulearn Conference in October in Christchurch (you will need to be in Christchurch for this)
- A pdf is available with further details. Ask for it..
- The Microsoft Partners in Learning Innovative Schools Pilot Projects
- $20,000 funding plus other support available for a school or a cluster (6 x $20,000 available)
- Look out for the back cover of Monday’s Gazette.
- An Expression of Interest form is available. Ask for it..
- ‘Expressions of Interest’ are due by Monday 18 August
Remember deadlines for both are in August so act soon (now’s good.)
Please feel free to forward this email on to other innovative teachers.
One last thing. This is no time for modesty - you’re good at what you do - get rewarded! If you have any questions about these opportunities ring the LEARNZ hotline 0800 22 55 53.
LEARNZ Project Director
0800 CALL LEARNZ (0800 22 55 53)