Use this as a resource from jbrenman to develop critical literacy ... to get students to check the reliability and validity of the facts data cited and then to explore the text through questions like
1. Who created this message?
2. What creative techniques are used to attract my attention?
3. How might different people understand this message differently from me?
4. What lifestyles, values, and points of view are represented in, or omitted from, this message?
5. Why is this message being sent?
Thanks for link:Louise Starkey